This is another recipe for a hot summer day. Its refreshing and absolutely delicious and easy to make.
- Watermelon- 2 Cups, Cubed or scooped into balls
- Cantaloupe- 2 Cups, Cubed or balled
- Honey Dew melon- 2 Cups, Cubed or balled
- Mint leaves- 1/4 cup Packed, chiffonade cut
- Sugar- 1/4 Cup( Add more if you like it sweeter)
- Water- 1/4 Cup
- Lemon Juice- From 1 lemon
Dissolve the sugar in water and add the Lemon juice and cut mint. Mix all the cut melon and add the mint syrup. Chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. The salad tastes much better when the fruit gets time to soak up the syrup and chill.