It’s been raining alot here in Connecticut. We have been celebrating the rains with Monsoon delicacies at home. This is a simple Chaat to try if you have some store bought fried Moong Dal at home.
- Fried Moong Dal- 1 cup
- Roasted peanuts- a handful
- Onions- 1/2 Fine chopped
- Seeded tomatoes- 1 Fine chopped
- Carrots- 1, peeled and grated
- Coriander leaves- 1 TBSP, chopped
- Chaat Masala- 1/2 Tsp
- Red Chili powder- 1/4 Tsp( Optional)
- Salt-to taste
- Lemon Juice- 1 Tsp
Mix all the vegetables, salt, chili powder and lemon juice. Add the Moong Dal and peanuts. Stir and serve immediately.